Some are world citizens. They are everywhere, and you can know them by certain traits:
- The world citizen is not labeled by a nationality. They are human beings. And they look at the world as their home. Not bound by a country nor an ethnicity.
- They believe what they do, and how they make a difference is more important than any label anyone would put on them.
- World citizens care about the world. The whole world. Its betterment.
- They do not see you as a color or a nationality or a religious affiliation, to treat you fairly. They see you as a human being.
- They are present. Aware. Observant.
- They will never judge you, but they might approve or disapprove of your actions.
- There biggest pet peeve is racism, discrimination, abuse, and unfairness, at the individual and the political level.
- They love to travel.
- They are friendly.
- They are curious.
- A healthy conversation for them is one where they learn something new: about you, the world, or anything else as long as it is something new and enriching.
- They love to learn new languages.
- They smile.
- They try to be positive.
- When others are running after fascist leaders or racist movements, they do not follow. They will stand their ground and be a voice for fairness, love, and humanity.
Being around World Citizens is so enriching, positive, and fun. Do you have world citizens around you? How do they make you feel?