Careers have key elements to them. Ignoring one of the elements results in a blurry vision for the future. Imagine you need to reach a destination on the map. It is easy enough to pin point a destination on the map. But the following questions remain unanswered:
- Why do you want to go there?
- Is this the best place to go to get what you want?
After you have a clear answer to these questions, you need to know where you are now, so you can map a best route to where you want to go. Pinpointing a starting point is easy enough, but again some questions need an answer:
- Do I really know my current location?
- How can I make sure?
- How do I get to my destination from where I am today?
- What are the opportunities and the challenges along the way?
- How will I know I am heading in the right direction?
Executive Coaching gives you all that, and helps you build strategies based on a truly desired vision of how you want the future to be.
This video shows you how the executive coaching sessions are done, and what to expect during the sessions, and the value you will get from Executive Coaching.