PgMP® Exam Prep—Online
Based on The Program Management Standard® Guide, Third Edition
Value of the PgMP Certification
Certified Program Management Professional (PgMP) is the next logical step for PMPs interested in an executive level career advancement. With 8+ years of experience, they are now ready to take on Programs, not just projects. Programs are a collection related of projects undertaken to achieve benefits only attainable through the collective management of these projects. This means bigger and more visible organizational endeavors with a profound sustainable effect on the organization and its stakeholders. This requires more of an executive perspective than is required from a project manager. This upcoming certificate is gaining more popularity as companies are requiring project managers who are able to look at programs from a business benefit perspective instead of a narrow “deliverable” perspective. The PgMP credential is awarded by Project Management Institute (PMI).
The PgMP credential puts you ahead of other PMPs by showing that you have the ability to manage more complex programs that require business savvy and acumen beyond what is needed by a project manager. As a PgMP certified professional, you can show your ability to actually manage programs based on PMI Best Practices and attain desired sustainable benefits for the organization.
Highlights of This Online PgMP Course
- I was among the first PgMPs to be certified. So I am very familiar with the PgMP exam and its requirements.
- Personable support, where you can talk to me directly via email with any questions you might have and I will respond to your questions within 24 hours.
- I know how PMI wants you to think, behave, and take action as a program manager. So I can guide you on how to answer questions on the exam from PMI perspectives.
- Realistic and practical approach to applying Program Management Principles in a simple and effective fashion on actual programs.
- Exam tips and tricks
- Unlimited 24/7 access
- Why Become PgMP Certified
- PgMP Handbook Overview
- Program Management Framework
- Program Management Performance Domains
- Program Strategy Alignment
- Program Benefits Management
- Program Stakeholders Engagement
- Program Governance
- Program Lifecycle Management
- Program Management Supporting Processes
- Sample PgMP Exam Links
- Final Tips and Tricks to pass the exam
Try Module 1 of the Online Course for FREE: