PMP® Exam Prep—Online
Based on The PMBOK® Guide, Fifth Edition
Value of the PMP Certification
Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) is the certification of choice for project managers showing their experience and knowledge in project management. Close to a million professionals have shown their project management capacity by getting PMP Certified, and boosted their project management career. The PMP credential is awarded by Project Management Institute (PMI).
The PMP credential acts as a leveraging point and competitive advantage in your project management career. As a PMP certified professional, you can show your ability to actually manage projects based on PMI Best Practices and lead your project to success. It also shows your ability to manage project stakeholders and ensure they are contributing positively to the project.
Highlights of This Online PMP Course
- I am PMP 733 worldwide. So I have deep understanding of the exam, its requirements, and how to pass it.
- I helped thousands prepare for the PMP exam over the past twenty five years.
- I was selected multiple times by PMI to offer exam preparation courses in the US to PMP candidates.
- I participated in preparing exam questions for the PMP exam. So I know what the testers are trying to test for, and how you need to look at exam questions.
- Personable support, where you can talk to me directly via email with any questions you might have and I will respond to your questions within 24 hours.
- I will give you tips specific to your situation and needs, not generic tips. You can come to me with questions and inquiries and I will be happy to respond to you personally.
- I know PMI best practices and applied it on real projects. I will share my experience with you and give you tips for your project success as you start your career.
- I know how PMI wants you to think, behave, and take action as a project manager. So I can guide you on how to answer questions on the exam from PMI perspectives.
- You get realistic and practical examples from real projects.
- Real Project Stories
- Tips and tricks on applying PMI methodology on actual projects in a simple and effective way.
- Access to 1200+ PMBOK review questions on my mobile App PMPNOW
- Exam tips and tricks
- Unlimited 24/7 access
- Earn All 35 Contact Hours Toward PMI’s PMP® Exam Requirement!
• Introduction to PMP Exam
• Project Management Framework
• PM Process Groups
• Develop Project Plan Step By Step
o Scope Planning
o Schedule Planning
o Cost Planning
o Quality Planning
o HR Planning
o Communication Planning
o Risk Planning
o Procurement Planning
o Stakeholder Engagement Planning
• Executing the Project
• Controlling the Project
• Closing the Project
• Important PMP Concepts
• Final Tips and Tricks to pass the exam
Try Module 1 of the course for FREE: